Pages

15 August 2011

Last Meeting

Today is the day of farewell beloved teacher. he had to go to Canada and had to leave Indonesia. really hard to let go. I do not know when we can meet again. may be limited to just social networking?
he was from Canada, and I like his way of comforting us when bored, sad moments, and can make me very happy ...
we gave him a memory. he is very pleased to receive it ...
he taught dances Canada, he plays music when I was bored, he was never angry or upset in front of us. amazing. I like him.
and the most moving moment is when we give gifts for him .. full of hard work to make the gift. two days and two nights we did. until finally he refused to open the gift .. he was afraid if she cried later.
and he decided to open the gift while on the plane. he invites us to sing on the last day he was teaching. and he turned out to record our voices. he thought, that our voices would be the most beautiful memories for him ..
he'll feel missed when playing the tape. she said maybe she would cry to hear the tape. because we had to part on this day ..
long time not to make us like family. like brother and sister who entertain each other with each other. and day and even then we parted.
I think I would see him again. looks like I will miss him very much ..
he is my best friend while at school .. but now he's gone. .

3 hours before he left, he had time to send us a message through facebook,
contents like this . . . .


Special message to my students before I take the plane.

Nothing stay the same, Everything change, People evoluate, in all there special way, all that you relay on, is the happiness you keep inside, when you remember all the people who love
you, it help you go further, and further, and from little plants, become beautiful flowers.

I admire you all. From shy people you became close friends to me. You were always very proactive in the class. I thank you so much for your smile, your energy, your enthusiasm, your singing,
your dancing, it has been a really good experience that to share all these days with you.
Now I am going back to my country. I quit you because I have responsabilities to fulfill in my country. I am still a student, like you, and, like you, still have to study one year before I
graduate.
No need to be sad, I am not very far away. Canada is on the same planet. The world is little now. We are still connected. You must feel the same way than I. Believe in life, thank God for what have been given, remember, and look forward, step by step, for new adventure.
My coming back in Canada is not a good bye, my coming back in Canada is not the end, it's the beginning of your adventure
with the little things I thought you.
Now it's time for you to take in charge your learning. Here are some tips that could me useful for you :
- Don't try to be perfect, everybody make mistakes, even the native speakers
- Don't only rely on English manuel to learn, create your own way to learn
- Continue to practice outside school, with your friends or alone
- Don't force yourself to speak, one day you'll find it easy, you just need time.
- Use the method of learning that suit your interests (ex : music, movie, books, Bob Sponge...)

I thank you very much for your patience and your attention. You made my experience as a teacher a good one. I'll always remember every of you. I'll always remember 9C.
Keep in touch. Please sent my message to the other students of 9C I don't have on facebook. See you. :)



๑۩۞۩๑Samuel Fleury๑۩۞۩๑ I and all friends in the class 9c never forget you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment